1. The shipping of your order placed at Net Poppers Shop is made within 2 working days, after received and confirmed the payment. If this deadline cannot be met due to stock ruptures, the customer is informed by e-mail of the expected date of shipment.
2. The shipping cost is automatically calculated in Net Poppers Shop, according to the weight of the purchased products and the delivery destination.
3. The shipping is done through CTT, by registered mail, being the registration number given to the customer, as soon as the shipping is done, so that he can track his order on the Portuguese Post Office website: www.ctt.pt
4. Depending on the delivery address of your order, the indicative average delivery times are as follows:
- Portugal Mainland 5 working days
- Archipelagos of Azores and Madeira 10 working days
- Remaining European countries 15 working days
- Rest of the World 30 working days
5. If you do not receive your order within the stipulated delivery times, please contact Net Poppers Shop, through our contacts page.
6. The Net Poppers Shop is not responsible for delays in delivery due to customs holds, strikes or periods, which by their nature, are typically delayed in deliveries, such as the Christmas period, but will do everything to ensure that your order is received as soon as possible.
7. After receiving your order, you should confirm that everything has been delivered in the correct conditions, having 14 days to return it, if necessary.
8. To proceed with a return, please contact us through the Net Poppers Shop contact page.
9. After receiving your return request, we will give you the necessary instructions.
10. Net Poppers Shop does not accept returns of opened packages. To make a return the product packaging must be intact and sealed.